- Over 35 years of experience!
- Number 1 specialist in Europe!
- Free shipping in UK above £100,-
- Fast delivery on all orders!
- Try-out for 14 days! Free returns in UK!
- Best price guarantee!
Physio-, Manual-, Podopostural Therapy & Sports Podology
With two practices in Volendam, Rob Duin and fellow physiotherapists have been treating people with various physical complaints for over 35 years. Rob Duin became (sports) physiotherapists in 1978 and manual therapist in 1984, in 1987 he graduated as a podopostural therapist, and after that he graduated as sports podology therapist in 1997. In addition to physiotherapy and manual therapy, podopostural therapy was added as a new specialism to the two practices. Rob Duin has been a (sports) physiotherapist (NSF) for over 35 years, and in recent years he has been involved with multiple national champion HV Volendam, as head of the Medical Team. In addition, the two practices in Volendam have been affiliated with the Omni Podo Association.
All our products have been extensively tested and selected by specialists! Always the best price / quality ratio!
All of our products are extensively tested in our practices, by our patients and therapists, to ensure we only offer the best products. Our products are selected from a wide range of suppliers and only the products that came out as best tested are offered. At Podobrace, the customers, the patients and their complaints always come first. Therefore, extremely high discounts are always given in order to be able to offer the best price to our customers.
What is Podopostural Therapy?
Podopostural therapy is based on the phenomenon that every deviating foot position brings forth a deviation elsewhere in the body. Conversely, any postural deviation results in a change in the foot position. These changes in position and posture can lead to various complaints, including chronic knee, hip, back and neck pains. These changes can't be picked up by MRI / Echo or X-ray.
A major advantage is that Podopostural practice with expertise from different medical disciplines can approach every neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee and foot complaints from the functioning of the entire musculoskeletal system. By conducting a podopostural study, it is assessed whether custom-made insoles will solve the standing and posture problems.
Podopostural research always consists out of 3 elements:
- A conversation about the complaints
- A physical examination in which mutual relationships are accurately assessed
- A number of measurements: leg length, pelvis position and curvature of the spine
Based on the results, the podopostural therapist will determine which pressure changes can be achieved by means of wearing insoles, possibly in combination with exercises.
- Same day shipping on all orders placed before 10:59 PM!
- Over 35 years of experience and knowledge!
- Free professional advice from one of our therapists!
- 14-day return period!
- Guaranteed of the best price!
- 10% discount on your next order!
- Maximum service and quality!
- Safe and reliable!
- Only the best products!
- Money-back when dissatisfied!
- Free shipping in UK above £ 100,-
- All products in stock!
- Overall swift delivery!