- Over 35 years of experience!
- Number 1 specialist in Europe!
- Free shipping in UK above £100,-
- Fast delivery on all orders!
- Try-out for 14 days! Free returns in UK!
- Best price guarantee!
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Pressure Level 1
Low pressure (Ccl. 1 - 18-21 mmHg)
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe:
- Improved blood circulation when travelling
- Prevents the heavy and tired feeling in the lower and upper legs
- Optimal regulation with cold or warmth
- The best solution for people who suffer from varicose veins or edema formation
- Recovers, prevents and reduces achilles tendon disorders
- Recovers, prevents and reduces hamstring disorders
- Recovers, prevents and reduces contusions
- Recovers, prevents and reduces shin splints
- Recovers, prevents and reduces muscle cramps and muscle tears
- Perfect in times of overuse (also very well usable for prevention)
- For optimal blood circulation in the legs and calves, ensuring faster recovery after heavy efforts
- Pressure class 1 (18-21 mmHg)! For long-term daily use!
- Novamed came out as best tested! Suitable for both men and women!
- The same qualities as the other Novamed stockings, except these have a closed toe and cover your entire leg, all the way up to your groin.
Looking for the best groin length stockings with closed toe? Then we definitely recommend the Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe (compression 18-21 mmHg). The Novamed Compression Stockings came out as best in our test of 25 brands! All Novamed stockings belong to the absolute top of the compression and support stockings, and are highly recommended by our medical team! (Suitable for both men and women).
Special Features Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe (per pair)
The Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe (compression 18-21 mmHg) has the same qualities as the other Novamed compression stockings and all of them are considered among the best compression stockings of this moment (the difference is that these stockings cover your entire leg) and are considered the best solution for people who suffer from all of the above complaints.
The Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe exacts pressure on the muscle, giving counterpressure to improve the blood circulation and prevent fluid (edema) from running through your tissue. Keeping your legs thin and preventing your ankles, calves and upper legs from swelling. In addition, the improved blood circulation causes more oxygen to be transferred to the legs during prolonged sitting and standing. Making your legs feel better and drastically reducing the tired and heavy feeling in your legs.
The Novamed Compression Stockings have been a worldwide concept in the medical world for years and belong to the absolute top of compression and support stockings. (Suitable for both men and women).
Composition stockings: The Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe are made of 32% Elastane and 68% Polyamide.
The Novamed Compression Stockings Groin Length - Closed Toe come in pairs and have 18-21 mmHg compression.
And for the right size you are to follow the simple 2-step plan below:
Measure the circumference of your ankle (see image - Point cB) and proceed to >>> stap 2
Measure the widest upperleg circumference, right below the buttocks (Point cG) and view the diagram below for correct size:
Your ankle circumference (cB) = 25
Your upper leg circumference (cG) = 60
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.