Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 2
- For minor to moderately heavy complaints
- Better protection than a simple support bandage
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints:
- Perfect for sprains/bruises/strains (torn ligaments)
- Perfect for ligament injuries, including gamekeeper's thumb (skier's thumb / UCL tear)
- Perfect for joint problems, specifically of the thumb base joint (MCP-I)
- Perfect for instability, specifically of the thumb base joint (MCP -I) the brace is also highly suitable for chronic instability
- Perfect for joint capsule problems, specifically of the thumb base joint (MCP -I)
- Perfect for overstretching
- Perfect during rehabilitation after surgery or trauma
- Perfect for (residual) instability or pain resulting from injury to the inside of the thumb joint, also known as gamekeeper's thumb (skier's thumb / UCL tear)
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints.
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious thumb problems for daily use, work and sports
- Best usable thumb brace for sports at the moment! Used by many (professional) athletes!
- Fingers remain completely free. Only now with a temporary 40% discount!
Looking for the best thumb brace which fits comfortably inside your gloves and has flexible splints, for sports, working with your hands or skiing? Then the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints is the best choice for you! The Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints its high stability, protection, support and wearing comfort make it the best brace for all sorts of sports and work. Even when used intensively it fully protects the thumb and remains perfectly in place without limiting the wrist mobility. The Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints has been used with great success for years with sprains, instability, ligament injuries, joint problems, capsule problems, overstretching and during rehabilitation.
Special Features Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints
Looking for the best thumb brace which fits comfortably inside your gloves and has flexible splints, for sports, working with your hands or skiing? Then the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints is the best choice for you! The Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints came out as best in our test for sports and manual trades and has been specifically designed for the joint near the base of the thumb (also called MCP -I). In addition, the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints is perfect for the treatment of the so-called gamekeeper's thumb (residual instability consequent to an injury on the inside of the thumb joint). The brace supports the thumb when the thumb joint has become unstable as a result of a ligament strain.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Thumb support category.
The strap in the brace compensates, as it were, for the additional movement brought about by the damaged ligament. The thumb brace also offers protection against impact. The undamaged joints remain free and the straps can be adjusted in such a way that the thumb can function normally. The brace leaves the wrist free and does not restrict wrist mobility. Because of this and the high degree of comfort, the Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints is particularly suitable for all (ball)sports and ideal for work.
Even during intensive use, the brace remains firmly in place and the brace wicks moisture rapidly away from the skin and ensures that the skin breathes properly. Thanks to all these unique qualities, the popular thumb brace has been used with great success for many years by numerous (professional) athletes and people suffering from the above mentioned thumb problems.
The Novamed Thumb Support with Flexible Splints comes in a left and right-hand version and is available in the sizes S - XXL. To ensure the correct size, measure the circumference of the wrist.
(See illustration and size chart).
Note! If you are in between two sizes, always select the smaller size!
|S||5.51 - 6.3 inch (14 - 16 cm)|
|M||6.3 - 7.09 inch (16 - 18 cm)|
|L||7.09 - 7.87 inch (18 - 20 cm)|
|XL||7.87 - 8.66 inch (20 - 22 cm)|
|XXL||8.66 - 9.45 inch (22 - 24 cm)|
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.