Solelution Overpronation Insoles (per pair)
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Solelution Overpronation Insoles:
- Best insole at the moment for over pronation, but also suitable for many other complaints, a number of examples below:
- Optimal support for knock knees
- Overused / collapsed foot arch
- Overused / collapsed forefoot
- Painful and tired feet
- Frequent lateral movements
- Ankle instability
- Suitable for all foot types. European bestseller!
- Number #1 insole for over pronation! For daily activities, work or sports.
- Came out as best in our test of 15 brands of insoles and orthotics!
- Used with great success by thousands of people! Only at Podobrace!
Looking for the best insoles for over pronation (foot rolling inwards) at the moment? Then the Solelution Overpronation Insoles are the best choice for you! Specialists consider these insoles the number #1 insoles at the moment for over pronation!
Special Features Solelution Overpronation Insoles (per pair)
Looking for the best insoles for over pronation (foot rolling inwards) at the moment? Then the Solelution Overpronation Insoles are the best choice for you! Specialists consider these insoles the number #1 insoles at the moment for over pronation! It came out as best in our test of 15 brands! The Solelution Overpronation Insoles are specifically designed for people who suffer from over pronation and stand a lot, walk frequently and practice sports and feel the need for optimal stability and/or shock absorption.
The Solelution Overpronation Insoles are equipped with advanced semi-flexible support for the foot cavity and a deep heel for overall support in a (sports, work)shoe that runs tight around your foot. In addition, the unique shock-absorption system ensures maximum shock absorption, whereas the ventilating forefoot zone improves flexibility and airflow which prevents your feet from stinking. The Solelution Overpronation Insoles are being used with great success for years by thousands of people, and are perfect to use for daily activities, work and sports.
The insoles fit every type of shoe and are available in the sizes 3 - 11 (EU 36 - 46).
If need be, the insoles can be trimmed to fit the right size.
10 mei 2019
09 april 2019
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.