- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles:
- Perfect for various foot problems caused by pes cavus with high instep, a number of examples below:
- The number #1 for hollow feet and collapsed forefoot!
- The number #1 for burning feet with pes cavus!
- Perfect when suffering from Morton's Neuroma
- Impingement pain between the metatarsals regarding nerves/ blood vessels and muscles
- ''Cold pain'' radiating to the toes from these impingements/entrapments and unstable ankles
- Inflammatory pains near the transition joints between the metatarsals and phalanges
- Congenital hammer toes or claw toes, acquired by wearing 'poor' footwear for too long
- Fatigue pains and overuse injuries manifested like a burning or pain sensation (feeling as if you're walking barefoot on the street!)
Burning and sore feet
- Insoles came out as best in our test for Pes Cavus (high arch) and collapsed forefoot! (High instep)
- Specialists consider this insole as the best solution for burning feet when suffering from Pes Cavus!
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles have been elected as the best insoles for Pes Cavus (high arch) and collapsed forefoot at the moment! Many prominent specialists and therapists consider these insoles as the very best solution for high arch and collapsed forefoot related complaints! So experience the difference with the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles!
Special Features MySole High Arch - Work Insoles
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles for pes cavus, high instep and (possibly) collapsed forefoot is the number #1 insole at the moment!
Many leading international specialists and therapists consider the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles as the number one solution for burning feet with Pes Cavus.
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles support the rear- and midfoot, providing these insoles with an unparalleled level of comfort. That is why, for many years, the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles have been used with great success by thousands of people who suffer from all kinds of foot problems caused by pes cavus! The extremely popular MySole High Arch - Work Insoles rank among the very best insoles and have been recommended by many therapists and specialists for many years!
- Voted the best insoles for pes cavus (high instep) and collapsed forefoot on the market today!
- Number #1 insole for burning feet with pes cavus at the moment!
- Anatomically shaped
- Carbon fibre to prevent foot odour
- ESD protection
- Heat regulating
The insoles are made of durable polyurethane, making them comfortable, shock-absorbing and sturdy. The insoles are covered with strong ClimaTex fabric, ensuring minimal friction, long-term use and proper moisture absorption. In combination with the PU, this is the number one solution for burning and sore feet.
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles fit every type of (sports)shoe and come in the sizes 4 - 13 (EU 37 - 48).
When in doubt, always pick the larger size. The insoles are made of a material that, if need be, can easily be trimmed to fit the right size.
Note! The insoles are rather wide, so less suitable for more narrow shoes, such as pumps, etc. In that case, the better option would be to order the High Heel Comfort.
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.