- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen:
- Perfect when suffering from Migraine or other forms of headache
- Perfect when suffering from a tennis elbow or golfer's elbow
- Perfect for complaints caused by Plantar Fascitiis
- Perfect for the reduction of chronic pain complaints caused by, for example, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Fibromyalgia.
- Perfect for tired muscles
- Perfect for stiff and/or tense muscles
- Perfect to reduce stress and fatigue
We advise you not to use the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen when you're wearing a Pacemaker or when you're suffering from other serious heart conditions. During pregnancy, we recommend you consult your GP before using the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen.
- Perfect for painful and tense muscles.
- Effective against Migraines and other forms of headaches.
- The newest technological evolution in the pain relief and muscle relaxation field.
Suffering from (Migraine) headaches or painful and tense muscles in your neck, back, shoulders or other parts of your body? If so, then the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen is the perfect solution for you!
Special Features Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen
The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen stimulates your acupuncture points through impulses. The pen works very effectively in combating (sports) injuries, reducing headaches and acute / chronic pain. The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen can also be used as a beauty treatment for stimulation of facial musculature and to strengthen and rejuvenate the skin and the subcutaneous layers in order to reduce wrinkles.
By means of low voltage current, impulses are delivered to acupuncture points or muscles. The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen can be used as a portable ''Tens'' unit. This pen activates rapid muscle contraction and can be used to relax muscles or to activate immobilized muscles and prevent atropia. The impulses also travel through the nervous system to the brain which causes the signals to trigger pain relief. The impulses also have a relaxing effect on tense muscles through the massage effect.
The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen can also be used to locate and stimulate acupuncture points. The impulses run through the body along the meridian or can be concentrated at an acupuncture point associated with a weak or damaged internal organ. The electrical impulses work in the same way as acupuncture needles.
1. Insert an AA battery in the designated compartment at the bottom of the pen.
2. Switch the device to On by pressing the lower part of the black button. A + is engraved on this. A 1 appears on the display. This is the strength of the impulses and you can increase this to 9.
3. Apply a small amount of gel to the location where you want to use the pen.
4. Start with a low pulse voltage (2-3) and press the top of the pen onto the skin. When you feel little to nothing, you can move the top around the area until you feel the pulsations. If you still feel nothing, you can increase the tension.
5. If you experience an irritating feeling, you can use a little more gel.
6. When you feel the pulsations very intense, you have found an acupuncture point and you can stimulate it. You often feel the pulsations at a different location as the impulses flow through the body.
7. You will find an overview of acupuncture points and meridians in the enclosed instruction booklet.
You can use the normal head (node therapy) and the flat head (dome therapy). The normal head can be used on body parts with larger muscle groups. You can use the flat head to create a superficial impulse. This head is suitable for the more sensitive areas such as the face and hands. The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen can be used with our without gel. The gel improves contact between the pen and skin. Without using the gel, the pen can be experienced as burning, in some cases.
Important safety instructions:
- Don't use the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen when you're wearing a Pacemaker or when you're suffering from other serious heart conditions.
- Never use the pen in the shower or the bath.
- Keep the pen away from children and pets.
- During pregnancy, we recommend that you first consult your doctor before using the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen.
- Never try to open and repair the pen yourself.
- If you haven't used the pen in a long time, we recommend removing the battery.
The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen is available in 1 size and comes with 2 attachments. A flat head and a normal head. It also comes with 2 jars of gel. The pen does not come with a battery (AA).
Description Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen
The Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen is recommended by physiotherapists. It is difficult to massage deep enough with the fingers, but with the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen that's very simple. The pen is multifunctional and can be used in various places on the body for a targeted massage. The device is hygienic and easy to clean. Thanks to the innovative design of the Acupuncture Pen / Massage Pen, there is no need to use needles. By applying pressure to the affected area with the pen, an electrical impulse is released to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.