Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 3
- For moderately heavy to the heaviest complaints
- Maximum support and protection
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps:
- Perfect as a replacement for tape during sports
- Perfect for swelling or circulatory problems in the ankle
- Perfect for moderate to severe bruising of the ankle
- Perfect for stiffness of the ankle
- Perfect for treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- Perfect for optimal support and protection during or after severe ankle sprains
- Perfect for optimal support and protection after suffering from an ankle fracture
- Perfect for optimal support and protection after surgery or other medical procedures
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps.
- Perfect for moderate and heavy ankle complaints and for daily use, work and sports!
- The number #1 ankle brace! No hard splints in the brace, yet still maximum support!
Looking for a brace that offers maximum stability (without hard splints) but still has a high comfortability and that will fit every (sports)shoe? If so, then the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps is definitely the best brace for you!
Special Features Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps
Looking for a flexible ankle support that has a high comfort, offers maximum support (without a hard splint) and that fits every type of (sports)shoe? Then the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps is the best choice for you! The Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps came out as best in our test of 14 brands! The brace is easy to put on, highly breathable, very comfortable and is provided with extra straps for additional stability. This is the reason that no hard splints are used in the brace, flexibility is maintained, but maximum support is given.
Owing to all these unique qualities, the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps is perfect for everyday use, work and sports. With the stability it provides around the foot, the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps is considered as the best alternative for taping the foot. By means of laces the brace can be wrapped around the foot perfectly, therefore not only providing optimal protection against ankle injuries, but also providing an optimal fit and high wearing comfort. The brace is also perfect for heavy efforts.
Because of all these unique features, the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps has been highly popular among millions of people, among which, many professional international athletes (also particularly suitable for sports where no footwear is used, such as judo, wrestling, boxing, kick-boxing or dancing). The Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps is one of Podobrace's show-pieces and is therefore highly recommended by our (para)medical team of therapists and specialists for all kinds of ankle problems.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Ankle support category.
The reasons that the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps came out as best in our test are because of the following qualities:
- Easy to put on in just a few seconds, so you won't have to tape your entire foot.
- No hard splints, fits every type of shoe, maintains flexibility and has a high wearing comfort.
- Made of breathable and comfortable material for long-term use which ensures that the brace does not feel warm.
- Brace is particularly lightweight and the additional straps provide stability and are considered as the best alternative for sports tape.
The Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support with Straps fits both left and right (so no side has to be selected) and it fits every type of shoe.
For the right size, you are to measure the circumference of the ankle at the designated point (the blue line in the illustration). See illustration and size chart below. When in doubt, it is best to choose the smaller size, the brace runs big.
|S||20 - 23 cm|
|M||23 - 25.5 cm|
|L||25.5 - 29 cm|
16 november 2021
15 november 2021
31 oktober 2021
01 oktober 2021
11 juli 2021
17 juni 2021
16 juni 2021
01 juni 2021
22 april 2021
05 maart 2021
01 januari 2021
07 oktober 2020
28 september 2020
11 september 2020
06 september 2020
20 augustus 2020
17 juli 2020
13 juli 2020
15 mei 2020
02 april 2020
30 maart 2020
11 maart 2020
09 februari 2020
17 januari 2020
15 december 2019
03 november 2019
20 oktober 2019
02 september 2019
01 september 2019
23 augustus 2019
21 augustus 2019
20 juli 2019
15 april 2019
09 april 2019
02 april 2019
12 maart 2019
11 februari 2019
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.