- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape:
- Perfect for a deviation of the big toe (Hallux Valgus)
- Perfect for Hallux Valgus, both conservative as well as postoperative
- Perfect when suffering from Osteoarthritis / joint wear
- Perfect when suffering from tendinitis in the big toe
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape.
- Prefer not to use a splint when suffering from Hallux Valgus? Then choose the T-shape tape!
- Tape for pain relief and correction of the deviation.
- Easily tape your Hallux Valgus within a matter of seconds!
- Self adhesive, water resistant and sticks in place for a long time.
Prefer not to use a splint when suffering from Hallux Valgus? Then use the Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape! Introducing the latest tape techniques to counter big toe disorders! The Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape reduces the deviation of the big toe and fits very comfortable in your shoes.
Special Features Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape (5 pcs)
Prefer not to use a splint when suffering from Hallux Valgus? Then start using the Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape and get rid of your pain! The Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape is a pre-cut tape, specifically designed to correct the Hallux Valgus. The tape ensures that the deviation of the big toe is reduced. In addition, it fits perfectly in your shoe and sticks for a very long time. The tape contributes to pain relief and because it is relatively thin, you can wear it in pretty much every type of shoe, as well as on your bare feet.
Kinesiology tape ensures an activating effect on the soft tissue which stimulates natural correction.
The Solelution Hallux Valgus T-shape Tape is available in 1 size and comes in a 5 piece set. Because you can easily cut the tape, you can always trim it to personal preference. The length of the tape is 20 cm and the width is 5,5 cm (for additional specifications, see product images).
Application: Keep the foot in a resting position and stretch the big toe. First, attach the small ends to the second phalanx of the big toe. The tape then follows the inside of the foot. Rub it firmly for better adhesion.
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.