- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
CureTape Kinesiology Tape has the following effects:
- Improvement of the muscle functions through tone regulation
- Removes blockades in the blood circulation and lymph drainage
- Reduces complaints
- Supports the joint functions, which increases stability
- Available in 9 colors!
CureTape Kinesiology Tape is a anti-allergic, ventilating and skin-friendly tape. This makes the CureTape Kinesiology Tape very suitable for long-term wearing. This enables a 24-hour treatment, making it possible to recover more quickly after, for example, tissue trauma.
Special Features CureTape Kinesiology Tape
The CureTape Kinesiology Tape has a wide field of application. It's perfect for after-treatment of injuries, reduction of inflammations and excess fluid (edema), posture corrections, overuse related complaints, such as, RSI, tennisarm or golf elbow. But also neuro-reflective influence is a possibility, as is prophylactic taping. In addition, CureTape Kinesiology Tape can provide a solution for hay fever.
- Stretchability: 150%
- Dimensions: 5 cm wide x 500 cm per roll
- Material CureTape Kinesiology Tape: elastic cotton provided with a ventilating, hypo-allergenic acrylic adhesive layer
- Improvement of muscle functions and activation of blood and lymph circulation
- A safe, latex-free kinesiology tape with the TUV quality mark
Apply CureTape Kinesiology Tape on a dry and degreased skin. The adhesive of the tape is activated through body temperature. You are to apply the CureTape Kinesiology Tape 30 minutes before starting your activities and is water-resistant. When removing the kinesiology tape, no remains will be left on the skin. Can be used 3-4 days without causing skin irritation. The CureTape Kinesiology Tape does not limit freedom of movement.
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.