- Over 35 years of experience!
- Number 1 specialist in Europe!
- Free shipping in UK above £100,-
- Fast delivery on all orders!
- Try-out for 14 days! Free returns in UK!
- Best price guarantee!
Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 2
- For minor to moderately heavy complaints
- Better protection than a simple support bandage
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints:
- Perfect for all sorts of knee problems.
- Perfect for problems with the knee joint capsule
- Perfect for rheumatoid arthritis / osteoarthritis
- Perfect for cartilage problems
- Perfect for overuse injuries
- Perfect for instability
- Perfect for prevention
- Perfect for after minor surgery
- Perfect for sprains, bruises and twisting
- Perfect for tendinitis of the patellar tendon (jumper's knee/runner's knee)
- Perfect for mild to severe knee ligament problems
- Perfect for symptoms of chondromalacia patellae (also known as runner's knee, which is a condition caused by damage to the cartilage behind the kneecap). Most people suffering from this condition report painful knees, especially when walking, squatting or kneeling.
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints.
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious knee complaints and for daily use, work and sports.
- Very comfortable and perfect for all sorts of knee problems.
Looking to relieve your knee and get more support for daily activities or sports or work? If so, then the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints is the right choice for you! The brace is specifically designed for all minor to fairly serious knee problems. The Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints also has a very high wearing comfort and optimal fit.
Special Features Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints
The Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints is specifically designed by orthopedists for everyday use, work or sports when suffering from all types of moderate knee ligament problems. This is because the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints consists of two medial and two lateral splints with adjustable fastener and horseshoe buttress for optimum stabilisation of the kneecap. These unique qualities ensure that the knee gets the support, stability and protection it needs during physical exercise.
Furthermore, the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints is equipped with a neoprene strap and nylon lining on both sides, which ensures that the knee brace is always positioned properly, thereby also guaranteeing an optimal fit.
In addition, neoprene offers therapeutic heat to the injury in order to promote the healing process and reduce pain if need be. The combination of these unique qualities is the reason why the Super Ortho Knee Support with Splints is a very popular choice among people who are in need of more support and stability when suffering from all kinds of knee problems.
If you're looking for a brace with the same features but that provides somewhat more support, we recommend the Super Ortho Lightweight Knee Support. This knee brace offers maximum support (without hinges). Both knee braces rank among the very best of their kind.
Note! For the best results, it is important to measure your dimensions properly.
For the right size, you are to measure the circumference of a slightly bent knee while standing (see illustration and sizechart)
Measure the circumference exactly at the centre of the knee, careful not to measure too tightly. If you have a somewhat larger upper leg or calf, please order the bigger size.
|Size||Circumference of the knee in inches (and cm)|
|S||11.81 - 13.39 inch (EU 30 - 34 cm)|
|M||13.39 - 14.96 inch (EU 34 - 38 cm)|
|L||14.96 - 16.54 inch (EU 38 - 42 cm)|
|XL||16.54 - 18.11 inch (EU 42 - 46 cm)|
|XXL||18.11 - 19.69 inch (EU 46 - 50 cm)|
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.