- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic:
- Preventing and treating complaints during exercise for patients with a minor to fairly serious sagged foot arch or hollow foot (Pes Cavus)
- Preventing and treating complaints due to sport-specific overuse
- For jogging, hiking and nordic walking and used by olympic athletes!
The Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic effectively absorbs shocks in the front and back of the foot by padding. This noticeably leads to more comfort, because the flexible weightflex core slightly supports the foot curves and thus improves the natural gait and walking dynamics.
Special Features Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic
Jogging, hiking and nordic walking are popular recreational sports. They all have one thing in common: They cause particular strain on the foot during the landing and repulsion phase. The Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic effectively absorbs these shocks in the front and back of the foot by means of padding. This noticeably leads to more comfort, because the flexible weightflex core slightly supports the foot curves and thus improves the natural gait and walking dynamic.
- Increases comfort
- Stimulates the foot muscles and improves motoricity
- The coating is antibacterial and therefore odor resistant
- Heel cup - encloses the heel and provides support for lateral tilt movements
- Weightflex technology - supports the natural flexibility of the feet
- Sensory motor spots - stimulate the foot muscles and improve motor skills in the snow
- Thermoregulating coating - protects against the cold
- Toe piece - extends the small toes for a better contact surface between foot and shoe
The Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic are suitable for every type of shoe and available in the sizes 2 - 13.
If possible, remove the standard insoles from your shoes and place the Bauerfeind Ergopad Run & Walk Orthotic with the light blue side upwards in your shoes.
When in doubt, we always advise you to pick the bigger size, considering the fact that the insoles can be easily trimmed.
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.