At Podobrace, customer satisfaction and service is our main priority. Therefore, the returning of our products is completely free of charge throughout the UK! Returning an item is also very simple. Every order includes a return form which outlines the most efficient return process in the following steps.
1. Check whether the product meets all the requirements below. Does it? Continue to step 2.
2. Please, if possible, fill in the reason for your return on the form that was provided in the envelope or package and proceed to step 3. (Filling in a return reason is not mandatory, but helps us improving our products & service)
3. Place the completed form in an envelope with the returned product. To process your return in the most efficient way, please enclose the return form. Request your return here and fill in the necessary data. After we have reviewed and approved your return request we will send a link to your e-mail address.
4. Afterwards, you can download and print your return label by yourself, quick and easy.
5. Put the picklist back and send it along with the package.
6. Finally, deliver the package to a post office or post box near you.
Once the return has been received and processed by our return department, our finance department will immediately refund the full amount you paid. Online safety is our main priority. Therefore, all returns are processed by our partners MultiSafepay and PayPal, a safe and secure payment agency. This can take up to 5 - 10 working days. Klarna Invoice: If the order has been placed through Klarna Invoice, and has not yet been paid, this order will be cancelled. If the order has already been paid, the full amount will immediately be deposited into the account you specify.
- Please note for all products that are soiled, damaged or heavily worn, We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Please return the product in its original packaging
It is important to check for defects upon receiving your order. If the product is defective, then it is covered by our warranty. In this case, we will immediately dispatch a replacement and take full responsibility for any costs incurred. The warranty term for this product is 3 months and covers only manufacturing faults. If you still have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us, so we can help you as soon as possible. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible service and is always ready to assist you.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Podobrace BV, Marconistraat 9, 1131 JW Volendam, The Netherlands (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.