The effects of Diabetic Socks have been scientifically and medically proven!
The effect of diabetic socks have been both scientifically as well as medically proven and the diabetic socks have been used with great success for years.
Diabetic Socks used with great success for years by millions of people!
The diabetic socks have been used with great success for years to counteract symptoms of diabetes, below you will find an overview of diabetes symptoms:
Symptoms diabetes type 2?
People who suffer from type 2 diabetes, often don't notice it for many years. Because not every symptom is straight away linked with diabetes. Many symptoms can be compared to everyday symptoms, such as being tired and lifeless.
Unfortunately, type 2 diabetes is most common and the hardest to recognize. Symptoms of type 2 diabetes can be:
- Type 2 diabetics are always thirsty and have to pee often
- They are always tired
- Suffer from red and burning eyes and have reduced eye sight
- Type 2 diabetics have bad healing wounds
- Type 2 diabetics are short of breath or have pain in their legs when walking
- Often suffer from infections, like cystitis
Symptoms diabetes type 1?
Type 1 diabetes is usually discovered quickly. A person with untreated type 1 diabetes drinks a lot, loses weight and feels very sick in such a short time that he will eventually go to the doctor. With type 1 diabetes the possible and common symptoms are:
- Type 1 diabetics are very thirsty and have to pee a lot
- Type 1 diabetics lose a lot of weight without having a clear reason
- Type 1 diabetics are always sick and miserable
- They are always hungry, or not at all and their sight is blurry
- Type 1 diabetics are often nauseous and throw up
Testing diabetes at your General Practitioner?
Recognize any of the symptoms explained? Please visit the General Practitioner. A simple test with just one drop of blood can point out if you suffer from diabetes. If so, it is very important to get medicine very quickly to lower your blood sugar. Without proper treatment, too many sugars will stay behind in the blood. If the blood sugar is really high, someone can become seriously ill, faint and get into a coma. Stimulating the blood circulation is very important, which is why the Reflexa Diabetic Socks have been recommended by many doctors and specialists who treat diabetes.
Diabetics have been using the Reflexa Diabetic Socks for years and doctors therefore highly recommend it:
The diabetic socks shown below have been used by millions of people as an aid for treatment of the above mentioned diabetes symptoms. And the socks we have to offer are being considered as the best in their category. The diabetes socks are highly recommended by our Medical Team. These diabetic socks have been used with great success for many years, so experience the difference yourself and wait no longer!