Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 2
- For minor to moderately heavy complaints
- Better protection than a simple support bandage
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support:
- Perfect for a wide range of ankle complaints, a number of examples below:
- Optimal replacement for sports tape
- Perfect for swelling or circulatory problems in the ankle
- Perfect for moderate to severe bruising of the ankle
- Perfect for stiffness of the ankle
- Perfect for treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- Optimal support and protection during or after severe ankle sprains
- Optimal support and protection after suffering an ankle fracture
- Optimal support and protection after surgery or another medical procedure
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support.
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious ankle complaints and specifically designed for football!
- Easily fits every type of football shoe, no hard splints yet still maximum support!
- Came out as best in our test of 12 brands! Only now with a temporary 50% discount!
Are you looking for an ankle brace that fits in every type of football shoe and offers maximum support (without a hard splint)? Then the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support is the best choice for you! This ankle brace has been used for various ankle complaints for many years, and ranks among the best in its category. This high-quality brace is characterized by its optimal fit and high comfort. The Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support is extremely lightweight, yet still offers you optimal support and protection.
Special Features Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support
Are you looking for an ankle brace that fits in every type of football shoe and offers maximum support (without a hard splint)? Then the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support is the best choice for you! The football brace is very thin and snug and has been specifically designed for football, hockey and ice-skating. Therefore, it is highly recommended by our specialists. The brace is very comfortable, has no hard splints, but will offer maximum support and maintain flexibility. In addition, the brace is thinner than the Morsa Tarsoberg and even lighter in weight, rendering it even more suitable for football. The brace is equipped with extra straps you can attach for additional protection, but it is also perfectly usable without straps.
Because of its stability around the foot and the additional straps, the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support is considered the best alternative for taping the foot. It not only offers optimal protection to the ankle, but also provides a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. The brace can easily be worn underneath a shin guard. Thanks to all these unique qualities, the Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support came out as best in our test of 12 brands! This ankle brace is extremely popular among thousands of (professional) football players and is highly recommended by our medical team for all kinds of ankle problems.
The Morsa ThermoCY Lightweight Ankle Football Support fits both left and right (so no side has to be selected) and fits every type of (football)shoe.
For the right size, you are to measure the ankle at the indicated point (above the ankle bone). See illustration and size chart below.
Note! When in between two sizes, or if you have a higher instep, we advise you to order the larger size, the brace runs small.
|7.09 - 9.06 inch (18 cm - 23 cm)|
|Size M||9.06 - 10.24 inch (23 cm - 26 cm)|
|Size L||10.24 - 11.81 inch (26 cm - 30 cm)|
|Size XL||12.2 - 13.39 inch (31 cm - 34 cm)|
|Size XXL||13.39 - 14.57 inch (34 cm - 37 cm)|
27 juli 2021
17 juli 2020
04 november 2019
25 september 2019
13 juli 2019
01 mei 2019
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.