Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 3
- For moderately heavy to the heaviest complaints
- Maximum support and protection
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Viofix Lower Back Support / Pelvic Belt:
- The best brace for back hernia's (HNP)
- Perfect for osteoarthritis
- Perfect for symphysis instability
- Perfect for pelvic instability
- Perfect for stenosis in the back
- Perfect for piriformis syndrome
- Perfect for instability in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for hypermobility syndrome
- Perfect for prevention of recurring blockades of iliosacral joints and tendomyopathies
- Perfect for that tired feeling in the lower back and when feeling the need for support in the belly
- Perfect for sacro-iliac pains of a mechanic origin (pain after pregnancy)
- Perfect for structural anomaly after spondylolysis of the lumbar spine
- Perfect for instability complaints in the lower back / pelvic region
- Perfect for iliosacral pain syndrome, osteoarthritis in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for lower back complaints before, during or after pregnancy
- Perfect for a lumbar spine hernia (lower back)
- The best brace for optimal support of the pelvic girdle
- Perfect for myalgia and tendopathies in the pelvic region
- Perfect for osteoporosis / collapse fracture
- Perfect for a blockade in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for spondylolysthesis (stiffening of joints)
- Perfect for hypermobility of the SI joint
- Perfect for symphysis rupture and symfysiolysis
- Perfect for discopathy
- Perfect for Sciatica
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt.
- Perfect for fairly serious to severe back complaints and for daily use, work and sports.
- Considered as the best brace for the lower vertebrae and back hernia's! Temporary 30% discount!
Looking for the best back brace that supports the lower back completely? The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is one of the best back braces / pelvic belts out right now, specifically for the lower vertebrae and back hernia's and came out as best in our test of 9 brands. This is also the most comfortable back brace out right now for optimal support of the pelvic region. The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt fits surpisingly comfortable and discrete under your clothing and it is no surprise that the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt has been used with great success for years when it comes to sports and heavy labour.
Special Features Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt
Looking for the best back brace out right now for the lower vertebrae and for pelvic instability? The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is one of the best back braces / pelvic belts out right now for moderately heavy to the most severe lower back problems (including the pelvic girdle), sacrum, lumbar vertebrae and corresponding intervertebral discs and the best brace for back hernia's. The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt came out as best in our test of 9 brands and is also the most comfortable back brace out right now.
The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt has been specifically designed by leading specialists for the lower back and combines flexibility and optimal support, so you can keep doing everything and the brace won't roll up. It's no surprise that the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is extremely popular for daily use and for sports and professions where (lower) back complaints are very common.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Back support category.
The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is considered as the perfect completion for the treatment trajectory of a doctor or physiotherapist when it comes to several back and pelvic disorders. The comfortable cushion-pad is placed at the height of the typical SI pain-points and gives a friction massage to the ligaments and muscles, which starts circulation and stimulation, resulting in an acceleration and promotion of the healing process.
The elastic knitting of the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt makes this brace the most comfortable back brace out right now. Due to the Velcro the optimal fit and comfort is secured, guaranteeing maximum stability and relief. During development a lot of effort was put in to the anatomical fit and a space-saving construction. That's why the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is also very comfortable and discrete under your clothing. Because of all these unique characteristics the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt has been used with great success for years by thousands of people and highly recommended by our (para)medical team for all of the above complaints.
The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is available for both men and women and comes in the sizes S - XXL.
And for the right size, you are to measure the circumference of the pelvic (see illustration and size chart).
|S||27.56 - 31.5 inch (70 cm - 80 cm)|
|M||31.5 - 35.43 inch (80 cm - 90 cm)|
|L||35.43 - 39.37 inch (90 cm - 100 cm)|
39.37 - 43.31 inch (100 cm - 110 cm)
|XXL||43.31 - 47.24 inch (110 cm - 120 cm)|
13 april 2021
07 februari 2021
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.