Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics (per pair)
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics:
- The best solution for Hallux Rigidus
- Perfect for Gout
- Perfect for hammer toes
- Perfect for Osteoarthritis in the toes
- Perfect for prevention of a wrongful stance of the forefoot
- Perfect for a mobility limitation of the big toe
- Perfect for inflammations in the big toe (Rheumatism)
- Ensures direct pain relief during walking
- Due to its elastic qualities, the heel is prevented from dropping out of the shoe
- Suitable for all foot types
- Best orthotics for toe disorders such as, Hallux Rigidus, Hallux Valgus and Hammer Toes
- Perfect during daily activities, work or sports
De Ergopad zolen kwamen als beste uit de test en worden door specialisten gezien als de beste zolen voor alle soorten teenproblematiek met accenten op Hallux Rigidus, Hallux Valgus en Hamertenen. De zolen zitten bijvzonder comfortabel en ....
Many leading specialists consider the Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics as the best insoles for toe disorders such as, osteoarthritis, Hallux Rigidus, Hallux Valgus and Hammer Toes (see other examples above). The orthopedic Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics limit the movement of the base joint of the big toe and provides immediate pain relief while walking.
To limit the movement, a reinforced element of high-quality, elastic plastic has been fabricated into the orthotic. The Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics have been specifically developed by specialists for use in both outdoor and indoor shoes.
Because of all these unique characteristics, the Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics are highly comfortable and perfect for every activity.
This very popular insole has been used with great success for years by people suffering from (fore)foot pains and specialists consider the Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics as the best solution for Hallux Valgus.
The Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics are made of high quality low-thickness plastic. A special reinforced element extends below the base joint from the big toe to the outer ball zone, and a butterfly-shaped and flexible core optimally supports the midfoot zone. In addition, the insole has a high-quality coating of antibacterial microfiber for optimum hygiene in the shoe.
The Bauerfeind ErgoPad Redux Hallux Rigidus Orthotics are available in the sizes 2 - 13, fit most shoes and come in pairs.
Deviating shoesize? For example, 4,5 then we advise you to check the length of the insoles on the chart below:
|Size 3 - Insole = 24 cm
|Size 6 - Insole = 25,5 cm
|Size 8 - Insole = 28 cm
|Size 10,5 - Insole = 30 cm
|Size 4 - Insole = 24,5 cm
|Size 6,5 - Insole = 26,5 cm
|Size 9 - Insole = 28,5 cm
|Size 11 - Insole = 30,7 cm
|Size 5 - Insole = 25 cm
|Size 7,5 - Insole = 27 cm
|Size 10 - Insole = 29,3 cm
|Size 12 - Insole = 31,5 cm Size 13 - Insole = 32,3 cm