Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches (per pair)
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches (per pair):
- Aid in avoiding strain on a hip, knee or ankle joint.
- By using elbow crutches, you can prevent falling.
- Elbow crutches help you with balance problems when walking.
- The Dunimed elbow crutches have anatomical handles.
- These crutches give you support while walking.
- The walking crutches are ideal for use after surgery.
- Adjustable elbow crutches with anatomically shaped handles for maximum comfort!
- Adjustable handle from 69 cm to 111 cm!
- Features closed cuff.
Looking for elbow crutches with the best value for money? The Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches are the most comfortable elbow crutches and have been used and recommended by thousands of satisfied customers and in hospitals and by doctors and specialists for years. This bestseller is praised for its quality, durability, comfort, stability and best price/quality ratio.
The lightweight Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches therefore make walking much more comfortable. Curious about the full range? Then take a look at our category of elbow crutches.
The Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches came out of the test as the most comfortable elbow crutches and have been used by thousands of satisfied customers, and specialists for years. The lightweight elbow crutches make walking a lot more comfortable. The Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches feature a closed cuff, so the crutches stay on your forearm while you use your hands. Furthermore, the elbow crutches have anatomical handles, which ensures extra comfort. As a result, you will therefore be supplied with a left and a right crutch. The Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches is height-adjustable from 69 cm to 111 cm. In addition, the cuff is also height-adjustable.
The Dunimed Comfort Elbow Crutches come in pairs and are one size fits all (no size has to be selected).
Below are the specifications:
- Material: aluminium
- Height adjustable from 69 to 111 cm
- Closed cuff
- Anatomically shaped handle
- User weight: <150 kg
- Colour: Grey with titanium
People also bought
I injured my leg recently and couldn't walk without support. These crutches are comfortable to use and very sturdy, giving me more confidence to walk around again.
I've tried various crutches in the past, but these are by far the best. They have anatomic grips and adjustable height, making them comfortable for extended use.
These elbow crutches are lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. They provide great stability and have made my recovery from knee surgery so much easier.
I'm a petite person, and finding crutches that fit me well was a challenge. These crutches are adjustable and fit perfectly. They are also surprisingly comfortable.