Gladiator Sports Weightlifting Belt
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
- Used by many famous bodybuilders and weightlifters, among whom, Wesley Vissers
- Offers maximum support while performing many different exercises like, deadlifts, squats and power cleans
- For maximum user comfort, the inside has been coated with suede.
- Stabilizes the core and helps you lift the heavier weights
- Easy to apply because of the steel roller buckle
The Gladiator Sports Weightlifting Belt has been specifically designed to give optimal support during sportive activities like powerlifting and offers optimal support to the mid and lower back.
The Gladiator Sports Weightlifting Belt is being used by many famous bodybuilders and weightlifters, among who, champion Wesley Vissers. The Gladiator Sports Weightlifting Belt has been specifically designed to give optimal support during sportive activities like powerlifting and offers optimal support to the mid and lower back which will give you more confidence and strength to lift the heavier weights. The Gladiator Sports Weightlifting Belt provides extra reinforcement which can help with the prevention of injuries.
In order to get the right size of your belt, it is very important to measure the circumference of your waist. Then, you can determine the correct size by looking at the size chart below.
|22.83 - 31.89 inch (58 - 81 cm)
|27.95 - 37.01 inch (71 - 94 cm)
|32.68 - 41.73 inch (83 - 106 cm)
People also bought
This weightlifting belt provides excellent support during heavy lifts. It gives me the confidence to push myself without worrying about my back.
The sizing options are average. It might be challenging for individuals with unique body shapes to find the perfect fit.
The construction of this belt is top-notch. It's made to last, even under intense workout conditions.
The adjustable fit ensures a snug and comfortable feel. It stays in place during my entire workout, providing consistent support.