LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the LP Support Bowling - Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint:
- Perfect for optimum support before, during or after bruising and fractures of the forearm
- Perfect for overuse injuries and sprains of the forearm
- Perfect for broken forearm (forearm fracture)
- Perfect during rehabilitation after surgery or trauma
- Perfect for tendinitis
- Also perfect when suffering from tennis elbow and additional forearm issues
- Perfect for optimum support during bowling, golfing and tennis when suffering from forearm, wrist or elbow problems
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint.
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious lower arm complaints and for daily use, work and sports!
- Maximum support for lower arm problems. Suitable for day and night-time use!
Suffering from pains in your lower arm? The LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint is specifically designed for maximum stability and support to the wrist and lower arm. The brace is also very suitable when suffering from tendinitis and alleviate pain during rehabilitation. The very comfortable lower arm splint is very popular among athletes and for support during work.
The LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint is considered as the best brace that provides optimum rest for all kinds of forearm problems. The specifically designed metal splint provides maximum stability and support to the wrist and forearm. If need be, the unique triangular pressure point provides additional pressure to the aching muscle, drastically reducing the pain symptoms.
The pressure level can be adjusted by means of the special adjustable strap, thereby guaranteeing an optimum fit and optimum comfort. Lastly, the LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint is also perfect for overuse injuries, tendinitis and for the reduction of pain during rehabilitation such as after surgery or trauma. It is for good reason, therefore, that the brace is very popular among hundreds of thousands of users. Thanks to all these unique qualities, the LP Support Bowling – Tennis Elbow Support - Wrist Splint is highly recommended by our specialists before, during or after injury to the forearm, wrist or elbow.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Elbow support category.
The LP Support Bowling - Tennis Elbow Support is available as a left and right-hand version. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the distance from the beginning of the elbow on the inside of the arm until the end of the lower arm/beginning of the wrist (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly. When in between two sizes, we recommend you to choose the bigger size.
|7 - 9 inch (20.3 - 22.9 cm)
|9 - 10 inch (22.9 - 25.4 cm)
|10 - 11 inch (25.4 - 28.0 cm)