Medidu Max Ankle Support
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 3
- For moderately heavy to the heaviest complaints
- Maximum support and protection
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Medidu Max Ankle Support:
- Perfecft for every form of fairly serious to the most severe ankle disorders, a number of examples below:
- Perfect for overstretched and torn ankle ligaments
- Perfect for fairly serious and severe instability
- Perfect after an ankle fracture
- Perfect for fairly serious and severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Perfect for fairly serious and severe Osteoarthritis
- Perfect for cartilage problems
- Perfect for swellings (excess fluid in the ankle joint)
- Perfect for Tendinitis
- Perfect for ankle complaints caused by drop foot
- Perfect for hypermobility
- Perfect for capsular ligament disorders
- Perfect for rehabilitation (after surgery or trauma)
- Perfect for other ankle ligament disorders
- Perfect for heavy strain without fluid accumulation
- Perfect for drop foot
- Perfect for additional support after straining, spraining your ankle (distortion)
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Medidu Max Ankle Support.
- Perfect for moderately heavy and the most severe ankle complaints and for daily use, work and sports
- Anatomically shaped splint on the inside of the brace for maximum support during activities
- Highly breathable, sweat absorbing and the best fit
Looking for a brace that will give you maximum stability and security, which is easy to put on, fits every shoe and has a high wearing comfort? If so, then the Medidu Max Ankle Support is your best choice. Many leading specialists consider this ankle support as the best ankle support out right now for optimal support during rehabilitation and for long-term use.
Special Features Medidu Max Ankle Support
Looking for a brace that will give you maximum stability and security, which is easy to put on, fits every shoe and has a high wearing comfort? If so, then the Medidu Max Ankle Support is your best choice. The Medidu Max Ankle Support is the most lightweight and strongest ankle brace out right now. In addition, Medidu is considered as one of the best brands when it comes to supporting the ankle while still maintaining flexibility. This is why this brace is used by many satisfied customers for daily use, work, sports and rehabilitation.
The Medidu Max Ankle Support has an anatomical splint on the inside of the brace and thanks to its unique, revolutionary and advanced design it not only offers maximum support, protection and stability, it is also extremely lightweight and is equipped with crossed Velcro straps that give it an excellent fit and extremely high wearing comfort, which will allow the brace to fit in your shoe perfectly therefore giving your ankle the best of both worlds.
In addition, the breathable sock will give the ankle joint optimal comfort, warmth and stability. The sock is made of Neoprene, a material that (if necessary) provides therapeutic warmth to the injury to help expedite the recovery and reduce the pain while improving the comfort.
Finally, the Medidu Max Ankle Support has an adjustable Velcro strap which will guarantee perfect closure and fit. All these unique characteristics are the reason that many leading specialists consider this ankle support as the best ankle support out right now for optimal support during rehabilitation and for long-term use.
The Medidu Max Ankle Support is available in the sizes S, M and L and fits both left and right.
And for the right size, you can take your shoe size.
|S||3 - 5 (EU 36 - 38)|
|M||6 - 8 (EU 39 - 42)|
|L||9 - 11 (EU 43 - 46)|
20 november 2021
17 augustus 2021
04 december 2020
19 januari 2020
04 september 2019
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.