Medidu Wrist Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Medidu Wrist Support:
- Perfect for minor strains / sprains and contusions (distortion)
- Perfect for minor tendinitis in the wrist
- Perfect for minor rheumatism related problems in the wrist joint
- Perfect for minor joint disorders
- Perfect for minor overuse related complaints in the wrist
- Suitable for all sorts of wrist injuries
- Perfect for minor capsule disorders
- Perfect for minor arthrosis in the wrist
- Perfect for minor fibromyalgia
- Perfect for minor RSI
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Medidu Wrist Support.
- For minor wrist complaints and for daily use, work, sports and night-time
- Splintless brace.
Looking for a simple, lightweight, comfortable wrist support without a splint for minor wrist complaints for daily use, work or sports? Then the Medidu Wrist Support is the best choice for you! This brace is highly recommended by doctors and is suitable for all sorts of wrist problems. This wrist support is made of very comfortable material which has a high breathability. The wrist brace feels very comfortable and offers you maximum support.
Looking for a simple, lightweight, comfortable wrist brace without a splint for minor wrist complaints for daily use, work or sports? The Medidu Wrist Support is being recommended by many doctors for all minor wrist injuries and disorders. The wrist brace is very light in weight, very comfortable and made of high-quality flexible material, which offers maximum support for the wrist while your hand and fingers maintain flexibility. Making it perfect for all sorts of activities such as, office work and sports.
Finally, the Medidu Wrist Support has a high breathability and is very ventilating (because of its open sides), it is equipped with Velcro so the brace can always be adjusted to the comfort of the wearer. The Medidu Wrist Support doesn't have a splint and it's recommended to use this brace only for minor wrist injuries. (Looking for a wrist brace with splint, for the more serious wrist complaints, such as, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Then we definitely advise you the SO Wrist Support, click the link for more information).
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Wrist support category.
The Medidu Wrist Support comes in 1 size and is suitable for both left and right and always fits! So no size has to be selected.
People also bought
Easy to put on and is super comfortable. I am very happy with it!
Good quality and a nice price.
Had severe wrist pain, but this brace quickly reduced my symptoms.