MySole High Arch - Work Insoles
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles:
- Perfect for various foot problems caused by pes cavus with high instep, a number of examples below:
- The number #1 for hollow feet and collapsed forefoot!
- The number #1 for burning feet with pes cavus!
- Perfect when suffering from Morton's Neuroma
- Impingement pain between the metatarsals regarding nerves/ blood vessels and muscles
- ''Cold pain'' radiating to the toes from these impingements/entrapments and unstable ankles
- Inflammatory pains near the transition joints between the metatarsals and phalanges
- Congenital hammer toes or claw toes, acquired by wearing 'poor' footwear for too long
- Fatigue pains and overuse injuries manifest like a burning or pain sensation (feeling as if you're walking barefoot on the street!)
- Burning and sore feet
- Insoles came out as best in our test for Pes Cavus (high arch) and collapsed forefoot! (High instep)
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles have been elected as the best insoles for Pes Cavus (high arch) and collapsed forefoot at the moment! Many specialists and therapists consider these insoles as the very best solution for high arch and collapsed forefoot related complaints! Experience the difference with the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles!
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles for pes cavus, high instep and (possibly) collapsed forefoot is the number #1 insole at the moment!
Many leading international specialists and therapists consider the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles as the number one solution for burning feet with Pes Cavus.
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles support the rear- and midfoot, providing these insoles with an unparalleled level of comfort. That is why, for many years, the MySole High Arch - Work Insoles have been used with great success by thousands of people who suffer from all kinds of foot problems caused by pes cavus! The extremely popular MySole High Arch - Work Insoles rank among the very best insoles and have been recommended by many therapists and specialists for many years!
The MySole High Arch - Work Insoles fit every type of (sports)shoe and come in the sizes 4 - 13 (EU 37 - 48).
When in doubt, always pick the larger size. The insoles are made of a material that, if need be, can easily be trimmed to fit the right size.
Note! The insoles are rather wide, so less suitable for more narrow shoes, such as pumps, etc. In that case, the better option would be to order the High Heel Comfort.
People also bought
As someone with hollow feet and collapsed forefoot, these insoles are a game-changer! The support is unparalleled, making every step comfortable. No more foot pain!
My hollow feet used to give me constant burning pain, but not any more. These insoles are a blessing, providing the perfect support for my high arches. #1 in my book!
These insoles provide decent support for my foot issues, but the results are not miraculous. Improvement is there, but not as significant as I hoped.
If you suffer from Morton's Neuroma, look no further. These insoles provide the relief you need. Walking is now a pleasure without the constant discomfort.