MySole Low Arch Insoles
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the MySole Low Arch Insoles:
- Perfect when suffering from collapsed foot arches
- Perfect when suffering from flatfoot
- Perfect when suffering from impingement pain between the metatarsal bones
- Perfect when suffering from radiating ''cold'' pain to the toes caused by this impingement, and unstable ankles
- Inflammation pains at the height of the transition joints in between the midfoot and toe bones
- Congenital hammer- and claw toes, aggravated by wearing wrong footwear too long
- Exhaustion pains and overuse complaints manifesting in burning pains in your feet
- The MySole Low Arch Insoles have been designed specifically for people with collapsed foot arches
- Number #1 insole for low arches = Flatfoot and collapsed forefoot!
- Specialists consider these insoles as the best insoles for burning pain caused by flatfoot!
The MySole Low Arch Insoles are the best insoles out right now for collapsed foot arches, and many specialists and leading therapists consider these insoles as the best solution for burning pain caused by flatfoot.
The MySole Low Arch Insoles are the best insoles out right now! Many specialists and leading therapists consider these insoles as the best solution for burning pain caused by flatfoot.
The MySole Low Arch Insoles provide light support to the rear- and mid-foot and gives extra shock absorption in the rear-foot, making these insoles feel exceptionally comfortable.
- Anatomically shaped
- Moisture absorbing
- Shock absorbing
- Carbon covered
- ESD protection
- Temperature regulating
The MySole Low Arch Insoles are made of durable Poly Urethane, comfortable, shock absorbing and sturdy. These insoles are covered with a sturdy ClimaTex coating for minimal friction, long-term use and high moisture absorption. In combination with the PU, these insoles form the perfect solution for burning and sensitive feet.
The MySole Low Arch Insoles are suitable for every type of (sports) shoe and available in the sizes 37 - 48.
When in doubt, always select the larger size. The insoles are made of a material that, if need be, can be trimmed to fit.
People also bought
These insoles provide the perfect support, alleviating my pain and discomfort. Highly recommended!
The MySole Low Arch Insoles have been a game-changer for my flat feet. They offer excellent support and are incredibly comfortable to wear all day.
I've been struggling with impingement pain for months, and these insoles have made a significant difference. The support and shock absorption are top-notch.
The MySole Low Arch Insoles provide decent support, but I expected a bit more given the price. They do the job, but not exceptionally.