Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps:
- Perfect for additional support when suffering from severe (sometimes chronic) instability
- Perfect for protection when resuming (athletic) activities after having had surgery to the (cruciate) ligaments
- Perfect for severe distortion of the capsular ligament apparatus and cruciate ligaments
- Perfect for severe joint disorders
- Perfect for optimal support after having sustained a fracture
- Perfect for additional support when suffering from (lateral and medial) meniscus disorders
- Perfect for preventing overstretching of the knee
- Perfect for protection after having sustained severe injuries during sports or work
- Perfect to wear in sports such as tennis, football, handball, volleyball, basketball and so on
- Perfect for the highest support while skiing
- The best knee brace for maximum support when suffering from anterior or exterior cruciate ligament disorders (post-operative or trauma as well)
- The best knee brace for maximum support when resuming sportive activities after severe trauma or post-operative
Do not use the Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps on open wounds, when suffering from skin disorders or when allergic to rubber.
- Perfect for moderately heavy and severe knee disorders and for work and sports.
- For maximum support, stability and reliability while working out and exercising.
The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps, along with the Bauerfeind SofTec Genu, is one of the strongest knee braces out right now and the only knee support with protection level 3+ while still being very lightweight. The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps is the improved version of the Novamed Lightweight Hinged Knee Support.
The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps, along with the Bauerfeind SofTec Genu, is one of the strongest knee braces out right now and the only knee support with protection level 3+ while still being very lightweight. The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps is the improved version of the Novamed Lightweight Hinged Knee Support. This is why many specialists consider this the best knee brace to wear while resuming (sportive) activities after having sustained trauma to the knee.
The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support with Crossed Straps is equipped with four elastic crossed straps which, along with the hinges, ensure maximum compression, support and protection to the knee while undertaking a wide variety of activities. Not only does this brace offer maximum support, protection and stability, it is also extremely lightweight and has an optimal fit and high wearing comfort. The hinges are made of special, lightweight material and aluminium gear wheels that help to improve the natural movement of the knee.
All these unique features are the reason that the Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support is being considered as one of the best knee braces out right now for maximum stability and reliability while undertaking various activities. This makes the Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support perfect for maximum protection during the resumption of (sportive) activities and work after having had surgery on the (cruciate) ligaments. This knee brace is used frequently by many international athletes, manual labourers and people who are rehabilitating from a heavy injury.
The Novamed MAX Hinged Knee Support fits on both sides. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of a slightly bent knee while standing (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly. If you have a substantial thigh or calf, we recommend one size up from the indicated size.
|11.0 - 12.6 inch (28 - 32 cm)
|12.6 - 14.6 inch (32 - 37 cm)
|14.6 - 16.5 inch (37 - 42 cm)
|16.5 - 18.1 inch (42 - 46 cm)
|18.1 - 19.7 inch (46 - 50 cm)
People also bought
I've been using this hinged knee support with crossed straps for a few weeks now, and it's made a world of difference in my recovery from a knee injury. The support is comfortable and provides the stability I need during physical therapy exercises.
I purchased this knee support for added protection during my workouts, and it's been fantastic. The crossed straps offer excellent compression, and the hinged design allows me to move naturally without feeling restricted.
As someone who suffers from chronic knee pain, this support has become my go-to solution. The hinged knee brace with crossed straps provides exceptional support and alleviates discomfort during long walks and hikes.
This knee support is a game-changer for anyone with an unstable knee. The hinged design and crossed straps ensure my knee remains secure and supported throughout various activities, even when running.