Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support
- Special Features
- Which size?
- Article numbers
Protection Level 3
- For moderately heavy to the heaviest complaints
- Maximum support and protection
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support:
- Perfect for all sorts of shoulder complaints, a number of examples below:
- Perfect for optimum support when resuming activities after, for instance, trauma
- Perfect after dislocating your shoulder (luxation)
- Perfect for bursitis
- Perfect for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Perfect for pain caused by sprains / strains
- Perfect for an overused shoulder
- Perfect for labral tears
- Perfect for brittle shoulder joints
- Perfect for optimum support, stability and protection during sports or work
- Perfect for swelling - specifically between the joint of the humeral head and the shoulder blade
- Perfect for frozen shoulder
- Helps prevent new (joint) injuries
- Perfect for pain caused by bursitis (subacromial bursitis)
- Perfect for wear of the shoulder joint (glenohumeral osteoarthritis)
- Perfect for dislocations (habitual luxation)
- Perfect for injuries (post-traumatic luxation)
- Perfect for tendon inflammations (tendinitis, supraspinatus, infraspinatus)
- Perfect for ruptures of the rotator cuffs and impingement problems
- Perfect for rehabilitation after (keyhole) surgery (acromioplasty, subacromial surgery)
- Perfect for adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder (frozen shoulder) / rotator cuff syndrome
- Perfect for irritation of the soft tissues around the shoulder (by injury or surgery)
- Perfect for capsular ligament injury - specifically between the joint of the humeral head and the shoulder blade (scapula)
- Perfect for hypermobility
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support.
- Temporary 40% discount!
Suffering from shoulder pains, and looking for the best brace out right now that offers maximum support while maintaining flexibility? If so, then the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support is the best choice for you! This brace has been used with great success for years when it comes to shoulder problems, luxation and for optimal support during work, sports and daily activities.
Special Features Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support
Suffering from shoulder pains and looking for the best brace that will offer you maximum support, while maintaining flexibility, has a high wearing comfort, will not irritate and is very lightweight? If so, then the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support is the best choice for you, the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support came out as best in our test of 11 brands, not only because this shoulder brace offers maximum support and has a high wearing comfort, but the shoulder also maintains its flexibility, the brace itself is highly breathable, it will not scave your skin and has the best price / quality ratio.
The special strap construction results in your shoulder finding its needed support and stability, whereas the Velcro closures will also offer direct compression and the additional strap can be used to stabilise the shoulder even more. The Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support is the perfect brace when suffering from dislocated shoulder (luxations), and specialists and orthopaedists consider this brace to be the best brace for all of the abovementioned shoulder complaints for maximum support during daily activities, work and sports. Because of all these unique characteristics, the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support has been used with great success for years by, among others, professional athletes in all branches of sports and the brace is highly recommended by doctors and therapists for optimal support and stability to the shoulder joint.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Shoulder support category.
The Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support not only offers optimal stability, but it will not hinder your mobility, maintaining full flexibility. In addition, the Viofix Lightweight Shoulder Support is equipped with a Velcro closure, which among other things, ensures an optimal fit and wearing comfort. Below you'll find some other characteristics.
- Suitable for both men and women
- Easy to put on by yourself and very breathable
- The material is sweat-absorbing, keeping you dry
- Equipped with a Velcro closure, which among other things, ensures an optimal fit and high wearing comfort
(Do not measure too tightly, and when in doubt, always select the larger size) (See size chart and illustration).
|S||31.1 - 35.83 inch (79 - 91 cm)|
|M||35.83 - 42.13 inch (91 - 107 cm)|
|L||42.13 - 50 inch (107 - 127 cm)|
19 maart 2021
17 februari 2021
01 februari 2021
Via onderstaand invulformulier kunt u uw beoordeling aan dit product geven.