Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support:
- Works perfectly in the recovery phase after surgery on completely torn Achilles tendons
- Works perfectly with pain in the lower extremity
- Perfect for partially torn Achilles tendons
- Perfect when recovering from irritated Achilles tendons
- Works perfectly for pain when walking or standing
- Perfect for ruptured Achilles tendons
- For prevention after Achilles tendon injuries
- Perfect for bursitis
- Perfect for post-operative recovery after a rupture
- Perfect for Achilles paratenonitis
- Perfect for Achillodynia
Contra-indications:There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support.
- Relieves your Achilles tendon, causing your pain to disappear and complaints to pass faster.
- Suitable for daily use, work, sports and night-time!
The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is being used for years when it comes to torn Achilles tendons, recovering irritated Achilles tendons and post-operative recovery after surgery on fully torn Achilles tendons. The brace ensures a continuous stimulation, compression and optimally supports the blood circulation in the Achilles tendon, causing pain complaints to disappear faster. The brace can also be worn perfectly in a shoe during work or sports, for example. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is highly popular among many people who are looking for optimal support and relief during sports or work.
The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is being used frequently for torn Achilles tendons, recovery of irritated Achilles tendons and during post-operative recovery of fully torn Achilles tendons. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is equipped with an integrated shock-absorbing heel enhancement which ensures that the tension on the Achilles tendon decreases, and the pain reduces.
The specially designed visco-elastic pressure element near the Achilles tendon ensures focused stimulation and compression of the surrounding tissue, stimulating the blood circulation and promoting the healing process. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support uses a special technique in which there is permanent transition between compression and decompression (similar to a friction massage) which accelerates the healing process. In addition, the longitudinal grooves promote the reduction of swelling and the simultaneous stimulation of the nerve endings in the muscle transition improves muscular control. This enhances and stimulates mobility.
The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is specially designed to be worn in your shoes, when suffering from Achilles tendon disorders, ensuring optimal result. In addition, to promote the best stand of your feet, a neutral heel cushion for the other foot is included, so you won't walk wrong. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support ensures a continuous stimulation, compression and optimally supports the blood circulation in the Achilles tendon, causing pain complaints to disappear faster. It's no surprise that this brace is highly popular among thousands of people who suffer from Achilles tendon disorders.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our category Achilles tendon support.
- Relieves your Achilles tendon causing your pain to disappear and complaints to pass faster.
- Specialists chose this the number #1 Achilles tendon support! European bestseller!
- Suitable for daily use, work, sports and night-time! Used by thousands of people!
The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain - Achilles Tendon Support is available in a left and right version. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of your ankle, above the ankle bone at the most narrow point (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly. When in between two sizes, we recommend you to choose the smaller size.
|6.7 - 7.5 inch (17 - 19 cm)
|7.5 - 8.3 inch (19 - 21 cm)
|8.3 - 9.1 inch (21 - 23 cm)
|9.1 - 9.8 inch (23 - 25 cm)
|9.8 - 10.6 inch (25 - 27 cm)
People also bought
Sits comfortably and helps with rehabilitation.
Brace provides enough support, very happy with it
Breathes well while exercising.
Brace works as I hoped, I am happy!