Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage:
- Perfect for osteoarthritis
- Perfect for overuse
- Perfect for tendinitis
- Perfect for cubital tunnel syndrome
- Perfect when suffering from an ulnar constriction
- Perfect for bursitis
- Perfect for capsular ligament injuries
- Perfect for joint disorders
- Perfect for bruises, swellings and local disorders to the weak and soft parts around the elbow
- Perfect for tendon attachment sites
- Perfect for joint wear or inflammation symptoms
- Perfect for disorders to the tendons and muscles (tendomyopathies)
- Perfect before, during or after rehabilitating from an elbow fracture
- Perfect for long-term rehabilitation periods (after surgery or trauma)
- Perfect as optimal support and prevention during sports or work
- Perfect for post-operative irritations
It is not recommended to use the Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage when suffering from skin disorders, lymphatic drainage disorders and when you have swollen scars that look red and feel warm to the touch.
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious elbow complaints and daily use, work and sports
- Most comfortable elbow brace out right now. Suitable for long-term use!
The Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage is one of the best in its category and is being considered as the best brace out right now for people suffering from osteoarthritis. The brace has also been used for years with great success by people suffering from swellings, contusions, tendinitis and bursitis, capsular ligament injuries, joint disorders, overuse and as optimal support during sports or work after for example surgery or trauma and rehabilitation and prevention. The extremely comfortable brace ensures an improved blood circulation causing the pain and swelling to disappear faster.
The Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage is one of the best in its category and is being considered as the best brace out right now for people suffering from osteoarthritis. The brace has also been used for years with great success by people suffering from swellings, contusions, tendinitis and bursitis, capsular ligament injuries, joint disorders, overuse and as optimal support during sports or work after for example surgery or trauma and rehabilitation and prevention.
The Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage is a revolutionary, anatomically shaped elbow bandage that reliefs, compresses and stabilizes the elbow joint. The three dimensional anatomically shaped active EpiTrain fiber and the specially shaped, visco-elastic gel cushion pads ensure an optimal fit and exceptionally high wearing comfort. Finally, the effective compression ensures that the movement of the elbow is converted into a continuous active massage of the surrounding tissue.
This scientifically proven method results in a faster resorption of edema, hydrops and bruises and it also improves the circulation, causing the pain and swelling to disappear. In addition, the use of microfibers makes the Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage particularly comfortable to wear. Because of all these unique features, the Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage has been extremely popular in the Netherlands and abroad for years. Therefore, the elbow bandage is highly recommended by our Medical Team of therapists and specialists.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Elbow support category.
For the right size, you are to measure the circumference at the point shown in the illustration below (12 cm from the elbow down). The Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Bandage is suitable for both left and right.
|Circumference in inches (and cm)
|8.27 - 9.06 inch (21 - 23 cm)
|9.06 - 9.84 inch (23 - 25 cm)
|9.84 - 10.63 inch (25 - 27 cm)
|10.63 - 11.42 inch (27 - 29 cm)
|11.42 - 12.2 inch (29 - 31 cm)
|12.2 - 12.99 inch (31 - 33 cm)
|12.99 - 13.78 inch (33 - 35 cm)