Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
- Perfect for all sorts of instability (from minor to severe)
- Perfect for chronic instability
- Perfect for cartilage disorders
- Perfect for ligament disorders such as ankle ligament lesions
- Perfect for Tendinitis
- Perfect for osteoarthritis
- Perfect for capsular ligament disorders
- Perfect for irritated ankle ligaments
- Perfect for heavy overuse without fluid formation
- Perfect for rehabilitation (after surgery or trauma) e.g. treatment of acute ankle ligament lesions or for functional after-treatment of ligament injuries
- Perfect as optimal support and protection before, during or after severe spraining / straining of the ankle (distortion)
- Perfect as support of the muscular stabilization
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support. However, the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is less fit to be used during after-treatment of conservatively or surgically treated ankle fractures, if that's the case, we can offer you the Gladiator Sports Lightweight Ankle Support With Straps this ankle brace has been specifically designed for the functional treatment of ankle fractures.
The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is considered to be one of the best in its category and has been used with great success for years when it comes up to resumption of sportive activities during or after severe ankle injuries. The ankle brace has an optimal fit and excellent wearing comfort and thanks to its unique narrow design it fits perfectly in every type of shoe. This makes the brace very light in weight while still offering maximum support and protection to the ankle. It is with good reason that the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is being used for many years by many professional athletes.
The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is one of the best in its category and has been used with great success for among other things, all sorts of instability, severe spraining (distortion), cartilage disorders, capsular ligament injuries, overuse, tendinitis, osteoarthritis and during rehabilitation (after surgery or trauma).
The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is known for its optimal fit and wearing comfort. The ankle brace its unique and narrow design make it fit perfectly in every type of shoe. The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is an ankle brace that optimally supports and stabilizes the ankle joint while still being extremely lightweight and because of the used material it can be modelled completely to the individual fit without detracting from the protection of the ankle ligaments. The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support has been categorised in Protection Level 3 and therefore offers the ankle maximum protection.
The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support ensures that there is direct contact between the surface of the ground and the fore- and mid-foot, especially the heel, which positively influences the changes in position of one's own body. The impact of the jump is optimally absorbed. In addition, the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support contains Velcro closures that make the putting on and taking off easier.
It is with good reason that because of the optimal fit, the light weight and the optimal protection that the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support has to offer, makes it extremely popular among many (professional) athletes.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Ankle support category.
The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Support is available in sizes 1 and 2 and in a Left and Right version. And for the right size you are to take the width of the heel (see picture).
Guideline heel width
Size 1 : < (Smaller than) 2.36 inch (6 cm)Size 2 : > (Wider than) 2.36 inch (6 cm)
People also bought
Supports my ankle top!
Provides just the right amount of protection for my ankle!