Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener (Black & Beige) - Women's
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener:
- Perfect to counter neck, shoulder and back complaints
- To keep your shoulders straight and therefore improve your overall posture
- Perfect for treatment of clavicle fractures, with or without dislocation
- Perfect for trapezium muscle disorders
- Perfect for joint capsule injuries - specifically between the clavicle joint and the shoulder blade (piano key)
- Perfect when suffering from Tendinitis
Contra-indications:There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener.
- European bestseller worn by thousands of women! (Also for sports).
- Specifically designed elegant form for women.
- Made of breathable material, compact and won't show under your clothes.
Slouching shoulders and neck? Incorrect posture while sitting behind your office desk for example? If so, then the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener is your best choice! This brace came out as best in our test for products specifically made for women. The Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener has an exceptionally high wearing comfort and won't show under your clothes. Many specialists and therapists have been using posture correctors for many years to reduce incorrect posture related complaints. The unique bra hook design of the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener allows the brace to be put on and pulled off easily without assistance. All these unique features are the reason that the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener is being used with such great success for years.
Do your neck and shoulders slouch forward? Clavicle fracture? Incorrect posture while sitting behind your office desk for example? If so, then we can best recommend the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener. This posture corrector is specifically designed for women and has an exceptionally high wearing comfort, won't show under your clothing and has been used by many specialists and therapists to help relieve these complaints.
The Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener will prevent your neck and shoulders from slouching and therefore reduce neck and shoulder pains and pressure put on the clavicle bone. The brace can be put on and taken off without needing any assistance. Because of all these unique features, the Dunimed Posture Corrector / Back Straightener has been used with great success for many years by tens of thousands of satisfied customers who were looking for posture improvement and pain reduction.
The Dunimed Women's Posture Corrector is available in black and beige. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the chest, right below the breasts (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly.
|23.6 - 25.6 inch (60 - 65 cm)
|25.6 - 27.6 inch (65 - 70 cm)
|27.6 - 29.5 inch (70 - 75 cm)
|29.5 - 31.5 inch (75 - 80 cm)
|31.5 - 33.5 inch (80 - 85 cm)
People also bought
This posture corrector has been a game-changer for me. It's comfortable to wear under my clothes and provides the right amount of support to keep my back straight. I've noticed a significant improvement in my posture within just a few weeks.
This back straightener has exceeded my expectations. It helps me maintain good posture, especially when sitting for long hours at my desk. The adjustable straps make it easy to customize the fit.
I've tried a few different posture correctors, and this one is one of the more comfortable options. It's lightweight and discreet under my clothes. It's a great reminder to stand and sit up straight.
It takes some getting used to, but it does help with posture. The straps can dig in a bit, but the results are worth it. Just be patient and persistent with it.