Dunimed Wrist Wrap
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Dunimed Wrist Wrap:
- Perfect for all hand and wrist problems, a number of examples below:
- Perfect for TFCC injury
- Perfect for distrophy
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from arthrosis
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from Ganglion
- Perfect for pregnancy related wrist complaints
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from rheumatism
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from joint disorders
- Perfect for tendinitis
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Perfect for metacarpal disorders
- Perfect for capsule disorders
- Perfect for complaints caused by an injury of the ECU-tendon (also for the little finger)
- Perfect for optimal support when suffering from Repetitive Strain Injury
- Perfect for strains / sprains / contusions (distortion)
- Instability of the metacarpals, causing increased play in the wrist
- Non-specific pain complaints in the wrist joint
- Irritated tendon sheath (possibly leading to CTS)
- Perfect for rehabilitation after surgery or trauma
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Dunimed Wrist Wrap
- Perfect for minor to fairly serious wrist complaints and for daily use, work and sports
- Optimal support for your wrist while your hand and fingers remain free
Looking for optimal support, but you want to keep your entire hand and fingers free, and not be bothered by a splint? The Dunimed Wrist Wrap is a lightweight, comfortable wrist wrap without a splint, and is particularly suitable for daily use, work and sports. Making it the best choice for you! It is highly recommended by doctors and perfectly suitable for a wide range of wrist problems and complaints.
Looking for optimal support for your wrist, but not looking for a splint, so you can keep your entire hand and all your fingers free? Then the Dunimed Wrist Wrap is the best choice for you! The Dunimed Wrist Wrap is a lightweight, comfortable wrist brace which offers optimal support for all wrist complaints and also for daily use, work and sports. This wrist support is very comfortable and made of flexible high-quality material, which ensures maximum support for the wrist, while maintaining flexibility in your hand and fingers. The brace is particularly suitable for heavy efforts and all sorts of sports and other daily activities (including office work).
Finally, the Dunimed Wrist Wrap has a high breathability and is very ventilating (because of its wrap shape) and it's equipped with Velcro which allows you to regulate the support and fit, this ensures that the brace can be adjusted to the comfort of the wearer. It's because of all these unique qualities that the Dunimed Wrist Wrap is highly recommended by doctors and specialists for all sorts of wrist injuries and conditions. The Dunimed Wrist Wrap is being used with great success for years by thousands of people. Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our wrist support category.
Material: Neoprene, Nylon.
The Dunimed Wrist Wrap comes in 1 size and is wrapped around the wrist. Suitable for both left and right and always fits! So no size has to be selected.
People also bought
I can't recommend this wrist wrap enough! It's been a lifesaver for my wrist pain during workouts. The support and compression it provides is excellent.
I've been using this wrist wrap for a few weeks now, and it's made a significant difference in my lifting sessions. My wrists feel more stable and secure, and I've experienced less discomfort.
This wrist wrap is fantastic. It's easy to adjust to the perfect level of tightness, and it stays in place during my entire workout. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my wrist stability.
The wrist wrap is okay. It provides some support, but it's not the most comfortable one I've used. It's a bit tight, and I wish it had more adjustability.