Herzog Ankle Compression Socks (per pair)
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Herzog Ankle Compression Socks:
- The best solution for that burning and swollen feeling in your feet after walking
- Perfect for Plantar Fasciitis, tendon plate irritation and achilles tendon problems
- Declining pressure trend towards the ankle. This improves blood flow, ensuring metabolic waste to be discharged quickly
- The pressure of the Herzog Ankle Compression Socks is higher than many other brands of sports stockings and therefore way more effective on numerous fronts such as performance, prevention and recovery
- For optimal blood circulation in the feet and ankles, which guarantees a faster recovery after a heavy effort
- The stockings effectively reduce the shock impact, preventing muscle damage
- Prevents the heavy and tired feeling in the legs
- For better disposal of metabolic waste and carbon dioxide
- The best solution for people with varicose veins or edema
- Perfect when suffering from overuse (also very suitable for preventive use)
- Contra-indications: The stockings can not be worn directly on open wounds, please cover your wounds first. Do not wear during bed rest or when bedridden, except when told so by your doctor
- Available in Black and White and suitable for daily use, sports and work!
Many specialists consider the Herzog Ankle Compression Socks as the best solution for burning and swollen feet. Many hikers and runners are familiar with the burning and swollen feet feeling after a long and intensive walk. In the long run, the feet feel painful and the continuation of the hike is prevented. The legs are then raised during breaks and after exercise. That belongs to the past right now! In addition, the compression socks are perfect for Plantar Fasciitis, tendon plate irritation and achilles tendon problems. The effect of the Herzog Ankle Compression Socks is scientifically proven and is used with great success for these conditions and purposes. (sold per pair and perfectly usable in combination with the Herzog Tubes - Pro).
Many hikers and runners are familiar with the burning and swollen feeling in the feet after after a heavy and long walk. We have the solution for this problem! The newest Herzog Ankle Compression Socks! The Herzog Ankle Compression socks are specifically designed to offer comfortable compression to the arch of the foot and the heel/instep line. This extra compression and absorption is important to maintain the natural arch of the foot and to relieve the tendon plate as much as possible, causing the arch of the foot to sag less. Herzog socks are highly recommended by our Medical Team for all of the abovementioned complaints.
The Herzog Ankle Compression Socks come in pairs and are available in the colors Black or White.
And for the right size, you can take your shoesize.
|3 - 5 (EU 36 - 38)
|6 - 7,5 (EU 39 - 41)
|8 - 9,5 (EU 42 - 44)
|10,5 - 12 (EU 45 - 47)
|13 - 15 (EU 48 - 50)