Herzog Sport Compression Stockings - Running Stockings Tubes - Pro (per pair)
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Herzog Compression Stockings - Running Stockings Tubes - Pro:
- Improved blood circulation when practising sports
- Prevents the heavy and tired feeling in the legs
- High breathability, resulting in less warm legs
- Optimal support during training build-up
- For better drainage of metabolic waste and carbon dioxide
- Perfect when suffering from varicose veins and edema formation
- Recovers, prevents and reduces achilles tendon disorders
- Recovers, prevents and reduces contusions (contactsports)
- Recovers, prevents and reduces shin splints
- Recovers, prevents and reduces muscle cramps and muscle tears
- Perfect in times of overuse (also perfectly usable for prevention of overuse)
- For optimal blood circulation in the legs and calves, ensuring faster recovery after heavy effort
Do not wear the Herzog Compression Stockings directly on open wounds, cover them up first. Also, not wearable during bed rest or when bedridden, except when prescribed by a doctor.
- Considered as best designed for running and running marathons by specialists.
- We offer you the cheapest price!
- Same qualities as the Herzog Socks, but these have an open end and no foot.
The Herzog Sport Compression Stockings - Running Stockings Tubes - Pro are the shorter version of the Herzog Compression Socks and have exactly the same qualities except this stocking doesn't fall all the way over your foot. Both Herzog compression stockings are a concept in the medical and sports world and are considered the absolute best on the market. Because of all these unique qualities the Herzog Compression Stockings - Running Stockings Tubes - Pro are seen as the best solution for heavy, swollen, painful and tired calves during walking, working or when suffering from running related injuries such as, shin splints, cramps, bruises, swellings and even varicose veins.
Compression Stockings come in pairs, available in the colours White and Black.
For the correct size of the Tubes - Pro, you are to follow this easy 4 steps-plan below:
Note! Stay seated when measuring, lower leg perpendicular to the foot, and follow the next steps:
1. Measure the circumference of the leg 1 cm below the knee fold
2. Measure the widest circumference of the calf
3. Measure just above the 'knob' of the ankle, around the thinnest part of the lower leg
4. Measure the length of the leg from the ground up to 1 cm below the knee fold and see size chart for your correct size
To optimally counteract complaints and pain of, among other things, shin splints, our specialists and therapists also advise you the MYSOLE insoles - Sports - Running. These insoles are considered the best solution to help reduce shin splints even more.