LP Support Thigh Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the LP Support Thigh Support:
- Perfect for minor injuries to the thigh / upper leg
- Perfect for minor hamstring injuries
- Perfect for circulation problems
- Perfect for minor sprains, bruises and strains (torn ligaments)
- Perfect during rehabilitation
- Perfect for prevention of thigh injuries
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the LP Support Thigh Support. It must be noted, however, that the LP Support Thigh Support has been designed as a support sleeve, and not as a brace. Hence, the level of protection offered by the thigh support is Protection level 1, which is why the brace is less suitable for more sever injuries of the hamstring, upper leg or thigh. If you are still looking for more support, Podobrace also has the LP Support Thigh Brace and the McDavid Thigh Brace to offer.
The LP Support Thigh Support is made of ventilating, comfortable material, which offers a lot of warmth and support without inconvenient presence. The LP Support Thigh Support prevents injuries and helps reduce pain by offering the proper pressure distribution and effective support. The support is highly suitable for both prevention and recovery of, for example, minor strains, bruises and circulation problems.
The LP Support Thigh Support is made of a ventilating, comfortable material that offers a great deal of warmth and support without inconvenient presence. The LP Support Thigh Support prevents injuries and helps reduce pain by offering the proper pressure distribution and effective support to the groin muscles, hamstrings or to the weak, injured or overused upper leg or thigh. Hence, the support is highly suitable in both the prevention and recovery of such things as minor strains, bruises and circulation problems.
Want to see our full category? Then check out our Upper leg / thigh support category.
The LP Support Thigh Support is universal, so no side has to be selected. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference at the middle of the thigh (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly.
|12.8 - 15.3 inch (32.5 - 38.8 cm)
|15.5 - 17.7 inch (39.4 - 45.0 cm)
|18.0 - 20.7 inch (45.6 - 52.5 cm)
|20.9 - 23.6 inch (53.1 - 60.0 cm)