Morsa Childrens Ankle Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Morsa Childrens Ankle Support:
- Perfect for all kinds of instability (ranging from mild to severe)
- Perfect for ankle ligament injury: both inversion and eversion trauma
- Perfect for stabilisation of both conservatively or operatively treated ankle fractures
- Perfect for swelling (excess fluid in the joint)
- Perfect for tendinitis
- Perfect for hypermobility
- Perfect for joint capsule problems
- Perfect for ligament injuries (such as ankle ligament lesions)
- Perfect for heavy strain without accumulation of fluid
- Optimal support and protection before, during or after severe ankle sprains / overstretching / bruising / strains (torn ligaments)
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Morsa Children's Ankle Support.
- Perfect for all sorts of ankle problems and for daily use, work and sports!
- For kids up to 12 years old! High wearing comfort and stability.
The Morsa Children's Ankle Support is one of the most new and very best children's ankle braces at the moment! The Morsa Children's Ankle Support offers a good balance between effective mechanical support and a high wearing comfort in case of (sub) acute or chronic ankle injuries for children up to 12 years old. The Morsa Children's Ankle Support is specifically designed to optimally limit the over and under pronation of the foot, while the bending and stretching remains unlimited, causing no annoyance when unrolling the foot. The Morsa Children's Ankle Support makes sure the foot gets maximum support, stability and protection, without limiting flexibility.
The Morsa Children's Ankle Support is one of the latest and one of the very best childrens ankle braces at the moment. The Morsa Children's Ankle Support offers the best balance between effective mechanical support and exceptional wearing comfort in case of (sub) acute or chronic ankle injuries for children up to 12 years old. This exceptional wearing comfort is guaranteed by the elastic, breathable fabric. In addition, the Morsa Children's Ankle Support has an open front side that ensures a perfect fit.
The Morsa Children's Ankle Support has been designed specifically to limit the under and over pronation of the foot as much as possible while allowing sufficient freedom for bending and stretching, causing no annoyance when unrolling the foot. The Morsa Childrens Ankle Support provides the support, stability and protection the foot requires, without affecting flexibility. Because of all these unique qualities, the Morsa Childrens Ankle Support is highly recommended by our specialists and has been used with great success for many years in the functional treatment of ankle injuries with children, making sure they regain the fun and joy in their activities.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Ankle support category.
The Morsa Children's Ankle Support is universal, so no side has to be selected. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the ankle, above the ankle bone (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly.
|7.1 - 7.9 inch (18 - 20 cm)
|7.9 - 8.7 inch (20 - 22 cm)
|8.7 - 9.5 inch (22 - 24 cm)
People also bought
The Morsa Children's Ankle Support is brilliant! It provides unparalleled stability. My child's ankle ligament injury improved significantly with this brace.
This ankle support worked wonders for reducing swelling. Comfortable to wear, and the open front design provided a perfect fit for my kid.
While this ankle brace provides decent support, the fit wasn't as perfect as expected. The open design helps, but there's room for improvement in ensuring a snug fit for all foot shapes.
If your child struggles with hypermobility, this brace is a saviour. It addresses joint capsule problems and offers optimal support without compromising flexibility. Highly recommended!