Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Morsa GenuBerg M4 Knee Support:
- Perfect for all sorts of knee complaints, a number of examples below:
- Perfect for abrasion behind the kneecap
- Perfect for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Perfect for kneecap instability
- Perfect for pain behind the kneecap
- Perfect when suffering from gout
- Perfect for Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Perfect for genu valgum (knock-knees)
- Perfect for genu varum (bow-legged ness)
- Perfect for knee ligament problems
- Perfect for anterior and posterior cruciate ligament problems
- Perfect for meniscus problems
- Perfect for joint problems
- Perfect for joint capsule problems
- Perfect for quadriceps problems
- Perfect for bursitis
- Perfect for quadriceps tendon rupture
- Perfect for circulation problems / varicose veins
- Perfect for overstress symptoms (swelling / fluid)
- Perfect for genu varum (bow-legged ness) and genu valgum (knock-knees) for the hinges can be bent to the shape of your knee
- Perfect for tendinitis (also in the patellar tendon)
- Perfect for runner's knee (patellofemoral pain syndrome / chondropathy) and jumper's knee
- Perfect for patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy / chondromalacia)
- Perfect for lateralization of the patella (tendency for dislocation)
- Perfect for optimal support and protection after kneecap surgery
- Perfect after lateral release surgery
- Perfect for active support during work and sports
- Perfect for rehabilitation of the knee over a longer period of time
- Perfect for patellar tendinitis
- Perfect for arthrosis
- Perfect for prevention of sports injuries
Contra-indications:There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support.
- Perfect for fairly serious to severe knee complaints and for daily use, work and sports.
- Made of knitted material, high breathability, feels like a sock and still offers you optimal support!
Looking for the most comfortable hinged knee support out right now, which is perfect for long-term daily use, work and sports with fairly serious to severe knee complaints? Then the Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support is the best choice for you! The brace is equipped with hinges, making it suitable for kneecap disorders, but also the more severe complaints.
The Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support is made of knitted material and is one of the very best knee braces for long-term use out right now, as well as one of the most comfortable hinged knee support out right now. The Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support offers maximum support, but is also very elastic, breathable and moisture-regulating and the special skin-friendly knitting method provides the exceptional comfort so widely known.
The highly advanced knee brace will always receive maximum support, but is also highly comfortable, whereby an integrated, ring-shaped elastic cushion pad envelops the patella, providing optimum stability and protection to both the knee and the kneecap.
That is why, for many years, the Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support has been considered among the very best of its kind for long-term use for all kinds of knee problems (see above-mentioned indications). For this reason, the Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support is highly recommended by our specialists for long-term use as the ultimate combination between comfort and stability.
The Morsa GenuBerg M4 Hinged Knee Support fits on both sides. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Stand up, bend your knee at a 45 degrees angle, and measure the largest circumference of the knee at the height of the kneecap (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! For the best results, it is important to measure properly. If you have a substantial thigh or calf, we recommend one size up from the indicated size.
|13.4 - 14.2 inch (34 - 36 cm)
|14.2 - 15.0 inch (36 - 38 cm)
|15.0 - 16.1 inch (38 - 41 cm)
|16.1 - 17.3 inch (41 - 44 cm)
|17.3 - 18.5 inch (44 - 47 cm)
People also bought
This knee support is a game-changer for anyone dealing with knee ligament problems. It provides excellent stability and comfort.
Suffering from osteoarthritis? Look no further. This knee brace offers perfect support, making movement easier and less painful.
The Morsa GenuBerg M4 provides decent comfort, but the support might be considered moderate. Works well for general use.
If you're struggling with gout, this knee support is a lifesaver. It effectively alleviates pain and provides the necessary support.