Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint:
- Perfect for Quervain syndrome (tendinitis of the thumb)
- Perfect for instability (mild to severe), also for chronic instability of the wrist or thumb
- Perfect for rheumatic disorders of the thumb and wrist joint (rheumatism)
- Perfect for support after injuring the ligament of the thumb joint (skier's thumb / gamekeeper's thumb)
- Perfect for severe capsular ligament strains of the thumb or wrist capsules
- Perfect for sprains / bruises / strains (torn ligaments)
- Perfect for joint disorders of the thumb or wrist
- Perfect for tendovaginitis
- Perfect for overstretching
- Perfect for joint capsule problems
- Perfect for osteoarthritis of the thumb or wrist
- Perfect for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Perfect for rehabilitation after surgery or trauma to the aforementioned joints
- Perfect when resuming activities after a Colles' fracture / Pouteau fracture
- Perfect for severe straining and scaphoid fracture (post-operative treatment)
- Perfect for tendinitis in the thumb and wrist (also for cracking wrist)
- Works perfect for overuse injuries of the wrist or thumb
- Provides optimum stability and support if the thumb has been dislocated
- Perfect for fractures of the wrist or thumb
- Perfect for RSI
There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint.
- Perfect for fairly serious to heavy wrist complaints for daily use, work and sports!
- Maximum support for wrist and thumb, sweat absorbing, skin friendly and best fit!
- European bestseller and considered best brace for Quervain!
Looking for maximum support to the thumb and wrist or the best brace for Quervain syndrome? Then the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is the best brace for you! The core of the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is made of aluminium and plastic, which offers maximum support and protection to the wrist and thumb (including the upper phalanx of the thumb).
Looking for maximum support to the thumb and wrist or the best brace for Quervain syndrome? Then the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is the best brace for you! The Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is a European bestseller and one of the best in its category. That is why our specialists prescribe the thumb brace for many indications (see above), thanks to its many unique qualities. The core of the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is made of aluminium and plastic, which is why maximum support and protection is provided to the wrist and thumb (including the upper phalanx of the thumb). In addition, the thumb brace is made of skin-friendly, highly breathable, high-quality material with foam pads on the inside that provide exceptional comfort, absorbing sweat in the process.
Owing to all these unique qualities, the Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint is considered to be the very best brace for, among other things, Quervain Syndrome (tendinitis in the thumb), but it also enjoys widespread popularity for wrist and thumb injuries and problems with both body parts. Hence, the brace is worn with great success for many years by thousands of people.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Thumb support category.
The Novamed Thumb Support / Wrist Splint comes in a left and right-hand version. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wrist, between your hand and the ends of the lower arm bones (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! When in between two sizes, we recommend you to choose the bigger size.
|5.5 - 6.3 inch (14 - 16 cm)
|6.3 - 7.1 inch (16 - 18 cm)
|7.1 - 7.9 inch (18 - 20 cm)
|7.9 - 8.7 inch (20 - 22 cm)
|8.7 - 9.5 inch (22 - 24 cm)
People also bought
I've been dealing with wrist pain for a while, and this wrist splint has been a game-changer. It provides excellent support and has allowed me to continue my daily activities with much less discomfort.
I couldn't be happier with this thumb support. It's comfortable, easy to adjust, and has made a significant difference in reducing my thumb pain. Highly recommended!
I purchased this wrist splint after a wrist injury, and it has been a lifesaver. It's durable, and the material is soft on the skin. It helped me recover faster and provided the stability I needed.
As a musician, my hands are crucial to my livelihood. This thumb support has saved me from having to take time off due to pain. It's comfortable to wear during long practice sessions.