Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt
- Buy now, pay later!
- 35 years of medical experience
- Products are shipped out the same day
- Customers rate us 5/5 stars!
- Try-out for 14 days! Money back guarantee!
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Viofix Lower Back Support / Pelvic Belt:
- Best tested back brace and perfect for all lower back complaints, a number of examples below:
- The best brace for back hernia's (HNP)
- Perfect for osteoarthritis
- Perfect for symphysis instability
- Perfect for pelvic instability
- Perfect for stenosis in the back
- Perfect for piriformis syndrome
- Perfect for instability in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for hypermobility syndrome
- Perfect for prevention of recurring blockades of iliosacral joints and tendomyopathies
- Perfect for that tired feeling in the lower back and when feeling the need for support in the belly
- Perfect for sacro-iliac pains of a mechanic origin (pain after pregnancy)
- Perfect for structural anomaly after spondylolysis of the lumbar spine
- Perfect for instability complaints in the lower back / pelvic region
- Perfect for iliosacral pain syndrome, osteoarthritis in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for lower back complaints before, during or after pregnancy
- Perfect for a lumbar spine hernia (lower back)
- The best brace for optimal support of the pelvic girdle
- Perfect for myalgia and tendopathies in the pelvic region
- Perfect for osteoporosis / collapse fracture
- Perfect for a blockade in the iliosacral joints
- Perfect for spondylolysthesis (stiffening of joints)
- Perfect for hypermobility of the SI joint
- Perfect for symphysis rupture and symfysiolysis
- Perfect for discopathy
- Perfect for Sciatica
Contra-indications:There are no known conditions that discourage the use of the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt.
- Perfect for fairly serious to severe back complaints and for daily use, work and sports.
- Bestseller! Came out as best in our test of 9 brands!
- Optimal stability, very flexible, lightweight, sweat absorbing and the best fit!
- Considered as the best brace for the lower vertebrae and back hernia's!
Looking for the best back brace that supports the lower back completely? The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is one of the best back braces / pelvic belts out right now, specifically for the lower vertebrae and back hernia's and came out as best in our test of 9 brands. This is also the most comfortable back brace out right now for optimal support of the pelvic region. The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt fits surpisingly comfortable and discrete under your clothing and it is no surprise that the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt has been used with great success for years when it comes to sports and heavy labour.
Looking for the best back brace out right now for the lower vertebrae and for pelvic instability? The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is one of the best back braces / pelvic belts out right now for moderately heavy to the most severe lower back problems (including the pelvic girdle), sacrum, lumbar vertebrae and corresponding intervertebral discs and the best brace for back hernia's. The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt came out as best in our test of 9 brands and is also the most comfortable back brace out right now.
The Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt has been specifically designed by leading specialists for the lower back and combines flexibility and optimal support, so you can keep doing everything and the brace won't roll up. It's no surprise that the Viofix Lower Back Support - Pelvic Belt is extremely popular for daily use and for sports and professions where (lower) back complaints are very common.
Want to see our full assortment? Then check out our Back support category.
The Viofix Lower Back Support fits both men and women. The correct size is determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the pelvic (see image)
- Then read off the correct size from the table
Please note! We recommend you to choose the smaller size, the brace fits big. The height of the back support is 7.5 inches (19 cm).
|27.6 - 31.5 inch (70 cm - 80 cm)
|31.5 - 35.4 inch (80 cm - 90 cm)
|35.4 - 39.4 inch (90 cm - 100 cm)
|39.4 - 43.3 inch (100 cm - 110 cm)
|43.3 - 47.2 inch (110 cm - 120 cm)
People also bought
I've been struggling with a back hernia for months, and the Viofix Lower Back Support has been absolutely brilliant! It offers exceptional support and comfort, allowing me to go about my day without constant pain.
As someone with osteoarthritis, finding the right support is crucial. This brace is perfect for my condition. It provides the necessary stability without sacrificing comfort. Highly recommended!
The Viofix Lower Back Support does provide decent support for myalgia and tendinopathies in the pelvic region. It's not exceptional, but it gets the job done.
Dealing with symphysis instability was challenging until I discovered the Viofix Pelvic Belt. It offers perfect support, and I can finally move without fear of discomfort. So glad I found this!